Who we are:
I started my practice in 1996 after deciding I wanted to do things in a modern way that was better, more efficient, and quite frankly, more fun.
- We were one of the first practices that used digital x-rays rather than film.
- We were one of the first practices that got away from paper charts so we were completely digital.
- We were one of the first practices that utilized Cerec (cad-cam) technology so crowns could be completed in a single appointment.
- We were one of the first practices to become a Preferred Provider for Invisalign (clear braces).
- We were the first general dental practice in our area to use Cone Beam radiography which is 3-D x-rays. This technology allows us to see things in x-rays never before visible with 2-D x-rays. It’s truly revolutionary. These changes help us provide exceptional care and and provide services otherwise impossible.
We work hard to provide exceptional care while keeping the atmosphere light and friendly. Now that we’ve been around for 20 years we’ve seen little kids grow up and go off to college. We’ve sadly seen some of our most beloved patients pass away. Most of all, we’ve come to enjoy the many friendships of seeing people over time.
Please enjoy exploring our website and finding out who we are and what we are about. I guarantee you can have complete trust in our dental family and you will be treated with the best that Dentistry has to offer with friendly people in a comfortable environment.